Who we are
New Look Entertainment d.o.o, Knićaninova 14, email@example.com, 011/ 24 20 677 processes your personal information.
The types of personality data we collect
New Look Entertainment d.o.o collects the following personal information:
- Email address
Purpose of processing and legal basis
New Look Entertainment d.o.o uses your information for the following purposes:
- Free SEO analysis of your site
- Sending a commercial offer
- Providing basic services
- Offers new products and services
New Look Entertainment d.o.o processes personal data on the basis of the following legal basis:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Users of data
Does not pass on, sell, rent your personal information to third parties.
New Look Entertainment d.o.o protects your data by using the following security measures:
- Privilege and role system
New Look Entertainment d.o.o stores your data for a period of 5 years from the time the database is formed.
Automated decision making and profiling
New Look Entertainment d.o.o. does not perform automated decision making and profiling.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
New Look Entertainment d.o.o. does not transfer personal data outside the territory of the European Union.
Transfer of personal data outside Serbia
New Look Entertainment d.o.o. does not transfer personal data outside the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- Confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data;
- Access to your personal information;
- Correction of your identity data in the event of an error;
- Deleting your identity data;
- Interruption of the processing of your personal data;
- Refusal to have your personal data processed;
- Transfer of personal data to another service provider;
In the case of automated processing of personal data and decision-making, the right to human intervention, expression of opinion on the decision or challenge the decision.
You can exercise your rights by contacting New Look Entertainment d.o.o in the following ways:
The competent body for the protection of personal data is the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia. You can contact the authority at the address Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 15, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +381 11 3408 900.
All employees of our company are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.